Hal Leonard’s The Singer’s Musical Theatre Anthology songbooks are fantastic resources for performers, teachers, directors, and coaches alike. However, with 35 volumes and hundreds of individual scores, finding the perfect songs in these books can be overwhelming. It is especially tricky when high quality performance recordings aren’t provided for reference (it always helps to know what songs sound like, of course).
Enter Spotify! I am happy to offer carefully crafted Spotify playlists for ALL the SMTA volumes. These playlists contain high quality, original cast recordings for all songs. Just review the pricing information below then order the playlists you want at the bottom of this page to start listening immediately!
PRICING INFORMATION (listed here in USD)
- ALL 35 Volumes for All Voice Types: $29.99 *BEST DEAL!*
- Soprano Volumes 1-6 + Teen’s Edition: $9.99
- Mezzo/Belter Volumes 1-6 + Teen’s Edition: $9.99
- Tenor Volumes 1-6 + Teen’s Edition: $9.99
- Baritone/Bass Volumes 1-6 + Teen’s Edition: $9.99
- Teen’s Editions For All Voice Types + Children’s Edition: $9.99
- Duets Volumes 1-4 + Trio & Quartet Volumes: $9.99
Here’s a sample playlist to peruse (Soprano, Volume 1). NOTE: You’ll need at least a free Spotify account to listen to full versions of songs.
Select your desired playlists below then click ‘Purchase’. You’ll receive download links immediately after payment!