Hal Leonard’s The Singer’s Musical Theatre Anthology songbooks are fantastic resources for performers, teachers, directors, and coaches alike. However, with 35 volumes and hundreds of individual scores, finding the perfect songs in these books can be overwhelming. It is especially tricky when high quality performance recordings aren’t provided for reference (it always helps to know what songs sound like, of course).
Enter Spotify! I have crafted Spotify playlists for ALL the SMTA volumes. These playlists contain high quality, original cast recordings for all songs (availability allowing). Just review the information below to start listening immediately!
SERVICE PRICING INFORMATION (listed here in USD)*
- ALL 35 Volumes for All Voice Types: $29.99 *BEST DEAL!*
- Soprano Volumes 1-6 + Teen’s Edition: $9.99
- Mezzo/Belter Volumes 1-6 + Teen’s Edition: $9.99
- Tenor Volumes 1-6 + Teen’s Edition: $9.99
- Baritone/Bass Volumes 1-6 + Teen’s Edition: $9.99
- Teen’s Editions For All Voice Types + Children’s Edition: $9.99
- Duets Volumes 1-4 + Trio & Quartet Volumes: $9.99
Here’s a sample playlist to peruse (Mezzo/Belter, Volume 2):
*DISCLAIMER: Payments made here are NOT for the playlists/recordings themselves (which are free and accessible via a standard free Spotify account). Rather, payments are exclusively for my hours of service crafting and curating these playlists. I claim no ownership over these recordings and/or playlists.
Select your desired package(s) below then click ‘purchase’ to start listening immediately! Have more questions first? Check out this FAQs page.